Sunday, February 4, 2007

New Beginnings!


Hello and welcome to the debut of my new blog! I'm really excited to finally have my blog up and running. My poor husband has been spending a LOT of time helping me to revamp my website for 2007, and this part is finally coming together! I have a great year planned and I hope you'll enjoy being part of it!

It's already the 4th of February (happy birthday Kodi!) I cannot believe that January is already behind us! Looking back, it's easy for me to see why I've been so crazy! I'll be sharing it all in the upcoming months, but for now, I'm including a picture of my booth at the recent Ultimate Wedding Showcase at the Dixie Center. I had a really good time getting my booth ready, and it has already proved to be a great success! Here's to new beginnings!

No comments: