Monday, February 5, 2007

Crazy like a FOX!


I am just getting ready for one of my 2006 brides to come over and do a final edit on her storybook album. I'm so excited to see her again! Christa and Ed Fox were one of my favorite weddings this year for sure. We had a great time at their engagments. I ended up throwing them in the back of my car and going all over the place! You have to understand that I am NOT a good driver. Let's just say that I made Christa sick in the end! Anyway, they were fun till the end and I was honestly a little sad on my way home from their reception. I get very attached to people! Anyway, I thought I would blog about them today because it's one of our last appointments together tonight! Come see me when you have your first baby guys!

2 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Shellee, I am so glad you have a blog. It is such a fun way to interact with everyone. What a cute picture. How do you get such pretty brides. They look like they have fantastic personalities, I can see why you are sad to see them go...

Christa said...

Shellee-

Thank you so much for all you did for us with our wedding you were by far the best part of planning it! You have such a fun personality and are a blast to be around. We had so much fun and were so lucky to have such an amazing photographer and to make such an awesome friend! Our pictures are so pretty, we get so many compliments on them. We loved every second of working with you and brag about our fantastic photographer to all our friends (and anyone getting married) we were so sad when it was all over to not see you again but you have not seen the last of us as soon as we have kids (or need any pictures done) you will be hearing from us! We love you so much shellee and really appreciate all you did for us thank you again!

Christa and Ed Fox

P.s. "meatloaf"