Sunday, February 11, 2007

Frozen in Time. . .











I met with this bride, Michellee a couple of nights ago to finalize her digital album. I thought I would share a couple of the shots from their wedding. As you can tell, yes I enjoy working with every couple, but these guys were a treat. They are a perfect match. Very much in love and it comes across in their pictures. They had a very modern wedding and are a stylish, beautiful couple. We took most of these shots in the FREEZING cold in Cedar City right before Christmas. We were literally out for about 10 minutes. Thank goodness they were really photogenic! They were the biggest troopers! They were used to the cold, but I've gotten to be a St George baby when it comes to weather. t was fun! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Michelle Andersen Nydegger said...

Shellee, I love your stuff. Sadly enough I don't remember you from the PUG. Did we talk in passing...I must've been out of it, I'm not usually one to forget people. And YES, I want to know where the bridge picture was taken too! You've done some great work here. I'm excited to see more!-Michelle :o)

Tiffany said...

Shellee~
These are fantastic!!
Love the bridge photo below too~