Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Bridge Picture


When anyone comes into my office, they immediatley say "where did you take that picture?" I don't even have to look up anymore to see which one they are talking about. They are asking about the "bridge picture"! I ran across this picture todaywhile cleaning out some folders on my computer. This couple is for sure among my favs of 2006. It is a great story. They are a couple from Ohio that decided to come way out here to Utah to get married in Zions National Park. He had been here before, she hadn't. I had never met them except for a few phone conversations. They were an unbeliveable couple! I dragged my husband, Jason along to assist and we had so much fun getting to know them. What great memories! It was so much fun to document their wedding. Hope you guys are doing well!

1 comment:

JOrtiz3307 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your creativity and how thoughtful you are! You honestly bring out the uniqueness in every bride! You just have something amazing about you! Awesome!