Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Career Day







I had to share this because I think it's just about the most adorable thing I've ever seen! I have this friend Kodi. . . we'll call her my best friend (inside joke) and she has 3 really beautiful daughters. The oldest is Kamrie, then Bailey, then Remlee. Remlee is most known as Remlee Kate because she's in that naughty toddler age and her mom always calls her by her full name. Anywho. . . I did their aunt's wedding earlier in 2006 and the girls saw me shooting all day. That same weekend, Kodi sent me the following pictures. I must admit that it welled up in my heart a bit. What? Someone whats to be JUST LIKE ME when they grow up? Aww Shucks. I can't find the other shot. It was from their bedroom door and it read. . . Photography by Kamrie. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shellee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.